Disneyland Family 5K -2014

Disneyland Family 5K -2014

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Scrappiness

I typically don't post my scrapping exploits, mostly because I don't usually remember to take pictures or scan them before I give them away (gift albums and contest entries and things) or before I send them out (invites) or before they go into books never to be seen again (except at holiday parties when people have one (or two) too many glasses of wine and want to see random memories of trips or parties.

This time around (for once), I managed to scan the invite to our annual Passover Seder that is coming up.  If you didn't get an invite, I'm sorry - our living room is only so big and as our numbers have grown, we've had to economize the guest list.  Maybe next year in shifts?  If you did get one, no need to read any further you've got an AMC - Wolf Den Creations original.  Cherish it.  HA!


The pictures doesn't quite do it justice, because you don't see the finished product, sides folded in and closed with purple and green flowers and tucked into a "grape" colored envelope.  But you get the idea, right?

If you're lucky, I might share a snippet of a certain shower invite that I'm working on,.. or maybe I'll wait until those are made public.  Wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.  Until next time...

No comments: